How We Help
At Oda and Company, we play a role in all elements of our clients’ financial lives, serving as a trusted partner. Through our comprehensive approach, we help you clarify your goals, save you time, reduce the amount of work you have to do, and empower you to feel confident knowing you are taking the right steps in pursuit of your goals. Our mission is to do the best job we can taking care of your financial needs so you can focus on your passions in life.
Whether you are concerned about not having enough money to last through retirement or have questions about your portfolio, we can help objectively answer questions you may have, such as:
- When can I retire? Am I on track to retire when I want to?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- My spouse just passed away. What do I do next?
- Can I buy a second home and if so, how should I pay for it?
- Can I establish a charitable giving plan?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
Our goal is to help clients develop a financial roadmap and feel confident with their investment strategy. By offering education, guidance, and a realistic perspective, we seek to help clients pursue financial independence.